430 East 58th Street
New York, NY 10022
Floors and Residences
- 24-hour attended lobby
- Double-height atrium overlooking 1,300 SF Sculpture Garden with Reflection Pool
- Sculpture Garden anchored by a carved stone sculpture designed by Thomas Juul-Hansen
- Library of design books curated by Thomas Juul-Hansen
- 50’ Swimming Pool with whirlpool and mirrored cove ceiling
- Men’s and Women’s Spa Suites featuring infrared saunas, changing rooms, and showers
- Spa Treatment Room
- Fitness Center equipped with Life Fitness, Peloton, Nautilus, Echelon, TKO, Everlast machines, and free weights
- Movement and Yoga Studio
- Functional Training Studio
- Game Room featuring foosball, ping pong, arcade games, and large screen video game setup
- Sports Simulator Room with access to a multitude of sporting game
- Playroom with an interactive mural by celebrated children’s illustrator/designer Elanna Allen
- Casual Dining Lounge for informal entertaining
- Club Lounge with billiards and adjoining terrace
- Formal Dining Room with seating for 14
- Chefs’ Catering and Demonstration Kitchen
- Screening Room with seating for 16 - Mail and Package Room - High speed elevators
Thomas Juul-Hansen, LLC, Architectural Designer
Stephen B. Jacobs Group , Executive Architect
Thomas Juul-Hansen, LLC, Interior Designer
Amy Kalikow, Interior Designer
Live where Billionaires’ Row meets the water’s edge – with unrivaled views spanning from the East River to the Atlantic Ocean, the Midtown Skyline and Central Park. With instant access to couture shopping, fine dining, and New York’s art and design district, Sutton Tower offers superior value and access to everywhere that matters.
Rising 850 feet and clad in Bavarian limestone, architectural designer Thomas Juul-Hansen’s Sutton Tower is a new classic on Manhattan’s celebrated skyline. Newly complete and ready for occupancy, Sutton Tower offers just 120 one- to four-bedroom condominiums and a Penthouse Collection of full floor homes with jaw-dropping 360-degree views.
Experience exquisite design and generous applications of natural materials from the moment of arrival. Sutton Tower’s magnificent lobby features a double-height atrium overlooking a 1,300 square foot Sculpture Garden with a bookmatched marble Reflection Pool. The residences feature stunning interior finishes and boast sumptuous slabs of carved marble, Sub-Zero and Wolf appliances, natural hardwood floors, and a four-pipe heating and cooling system for year-around comfort.
With a lifestyle characterized by wellness and convenience, Sutton Tower features The Sutton Club, with amenities on four light-filled floors. Two of the floors are dedicated to healthy living and include a pool of approximately 50’, a fully equipped gym, a personal training studio, infrared saunas, and a spa treatment room. Two additional floors offer a wealth of spaces for entertaining and recreation. These include a magnificent lounge and terrace, a private dining room and chef’s demonstration kitchen, a screening room, a golf simulator / virtual sports room, a game room, and an artful children’s playroom.
Located on East 58th Street, with easy access to Midtown, the FDR Drive, the 59th Street Bridge, both New York City airports, the East 34th Street heliport, and points East, South, and North, Sutton Tower is the consummate New York address at the gateway to Manhattan and beyond.
Exclusive Marketing and Sales Agent: Corcoran Sunshine Marketing Group. The complete terms are in an Offering Plan available from the Sponsor, Sutton 58 Holding Company LLC, 101 Park Avenue, 11th Floor, New York, NY 10178 under File No. CD-210271. Property Address: 430 East 58th Street, New York, New York 10022. Equal Housing Opportunity. Corcoran Sunshine Marketing Group fully supports the principles of the Fair Housing Act and the Equal Opportunity Act.