Corcoran Sunshine Marketing Group is the recognized industry leader in the planning, design, marketing, and sale of new luxury residential development.
Founded in 2005, Corcoran Sunshine is the product of a merger between The Sunshine Group and Corcoran Group Marketing, two firms which profoundly redefined the New York development landscape since the mid-1980s. Bringing together the best and brightest minds in the business, and bolstered by incomparable market knowledge and innovative strategic vision, Corcoran Sunshine has consistently been ranked the top marketing and sales organization in the industry.
Some of our notable achievements include:
• $40 billion in new development sales to date
• A 40% price premium over the Manhattan new development average, with a $4.9 million average sales price for the full year of 2016
• First to brand and market Pritzker Prize-winning “starchitecture” including work by Herzog & de Meuron, Jean Nouvel, Zaha Hadid, Richard Meier, and Shigeru Ban
• First to establish an in-house team of trained architects and designers to consult on all aspects of planning and design
• First to publish a new development market report, now considered an industry benchmark, and backed by the largest research team in the field
• First to integrate branding in lifestyle and amenities
• First to offer and generate daily, weekly, and monthly sales reporting in real time
• First to create multilingual residential websites in New York City
• First to create a residential iPad application
• Time-tested relationships with luminaries in the development, architecture, design, art, and media worlds
A full-service marketing and sales firm, Corcoran Sunshine’s portfolio contains a curated collection of the world’s most desirable new addresses—some of which have become global icons—including high-rise and mixed-use buildings, boutique developments, hotel-branded condominiums, and resort and master plan developments. We have also led the conversion of existing properties, including commercial, rental and hotel to condominium conversions, and we consult on a variety of residential development types from predevelopment through post-development.
As the new development division of The Corcoran Group, the premier residential real estate brokerage in New York City, The Hamptons, and South Florida, Corcoran Sunshine has direct access to over 2,200 sales associates in the United States. On a global scale, our parent company Realogy operates in 104 countries with 244,000 independent sales agents throughout the world. Our international reach has further expanded with our strategic partnership with John Taylor Real Estate, representing the most exclusive buyers in the United Kingdom, Europe, the Middle East, and beyond, providing developers unprecedented cross-promotion and an extensive international audience of potential buyers through a broad multimedia and personal approach.
Drawing on over 30 years of experience and an unparalleled network, Corcoran Sunshine is the leading innovator in the industry.
Dear Friends and Fellow New Yorkers,
As a native New Yorker, I fall more in love with my city every day. New York has never been a more desirable place to live or a more exciting place to create vibrant new residential developments. The city’s palpable sense of history and affinity for culture fuel its unstoppable appetite for change and the architecture of the city is a powerful expression of this drive to innovate.
The eyes of the world are always on New York, allowing Corcoran Sunshine Marketing Group’s clients to assemble the greatest design teams from around the globe. Robust demand for soaring towers and boutique developments alike has allowed us to collaborate on properties that contribute to the skyline, achieve new feats of design, and push the boundaries of possibility. For over a decade, we have worked with industry luminaries to create a new generation of developments that are proving important additions to the fabric of the city while poised to one day become part of a new generation of urban landmarks.
Corcoran Sunshine has earned a position at the forefront of the industry as the proven leader in real estate value creation and as the new development market authority. The breadth of experience we have amassed in our 150-person team—ranging from in-house research to planning and design to marketing to sales—is impressive to say the least. We’re privileged to have the most dedicated, innovative professionals in the industry, many of whom have tenure of ten or twenty years with us. We offer our clients the most comprehensive new development planning, marketing, and sales services in the industry, all backed by the strongest market research team in the business. With unmatched attention to detail and a true passion for what we do, Corcoran Sunshine collaborates in the creation of something that is utterly unique—not just a new place to live but a new way of living.
Whether you are a real estate developer, a real estate agent, a house hunter, or a design enthusiast, I invite you to browse the developments in our portfolio and hope you enjoy learning about the many exciting properties we represent.
Kelly Kennedy Mack
President, Corcoran Sunshine Marketing Group
Corcoran Sunshine creates unrivaled value for real estate developers and financial partners.
Our team of 150 dedicated new development specialists provides a level of expertise and a depth of resources that is unparalleled in the industry. We pride ourselves on successful marketing and sales that are both innovative and strategic, provided by the best minds in the business. Comprising seasoned sales experts, market researchers, marketing strategists, planners, and architects, we employ exclusive methodologies with a deep knowledge of the marketplace and development pipeline to best serve and advise our clients.
Every Corcoran Sunshine property is paired with a dedicated team who together provide:
• Market Research: Our research team is the biggest and strongest in the business, and their analysis is at the core of our recommendations for pricing and building composition. Complex data is synthesized to provide recommendations based on market trends and pipeline knowledge. The team provides feasibility analysis, asset and portfolio evaluation, comparison studies, market and demand forecasts, and pricing recommendations to ensure maximum value for our clients.
• Planning & Design: Our team of trained architects and designers has consulted on properties of all scales, from boutique buildings like 40 Bond to master plan projects of immense scale and complexity including Brooklyn’s Pacific Park, and the largest private real estate development project in United States history, Hudson Yards. On all projects, they provide site analysis, architect and designer recommendations, and space-planning programming to help create robust and intelligently-designed properties with the target buyer in mind and enduring value.
• Marketing: Our marketing professionals are experts in creative strategy, branding, and project management, ensuring each new development makes an impact in the marketplace and supports its maximum pricing. The marketing team creates promotional platforms, generates brand positioning, offers creative oversight, and provides ongoing bespoke strategy to support each unique offering.
• Sales: Our seasoned onsite sales agents are solely dedicated to development, a model that sets us apart in the industry. From pre-launch through closing, our sales agents see developments through their entire lifecycle using proprietary sales strategies, tapping into deep relationships throughout the real estate industry, and bringing an unmatched level of tenure and experience in all cycles of the market. Corcoran Sunshine provides sales team training and oversight, sales-office setup and launch, along with consulting on sales office interface design, collateral design and production, and assorted custom tools to ensure a robust presentation.
• Global Distribution: As the development arm of The Corcoran Group, the premier real estate brokerage in New York City, The Hamptons, and South Florida, Corcoran Sunshine offers clients a brokerage network with immense national and global reach. Within an hour of listing a property, it is exposed to Corcoran.com’s 8.9 million annual visitors, the #1 most visited real estate website in New York, and syndicated to a strategic network of partner sites. International exposure is amplified through our parent company, Realogy, which operates in 140 countries globally. Our exclusive partnership with John Taylor Real Estate grants both personal and marketing access to high net worth buyers in the United Kingdom, Europe, the Middle East, and beyond.
The Corcoran Sunshine team would like to express our sincere gratitude to the following vendors who participated in our office showroom.
We are honored to have collaborated with such distinguished industry leaders. Without their dedication to detail and craftsmanship, our beautiful new workspace would not have been possible.
JT Magen & Company Inc.
Armstrong | Ceiling Tile
Artifort | Kitchen Stools
Artistic Tile | Bathroom Tile
Caesarstone | Countertops
Fabrica | Conference Room Carpet
Franke | Stainless Steel Sink
Grohe | Faucets
Kvadrat | Ceiling Textiles
Liebherr | Under-Counter Refrigeration
Miele | Appliances
Relative Space | Wood Flooring
Rich Brilliant Willing | Pendant Lighting
Scavolini | Millwork
Steelcase | Workstations
Stickbulb | Conference Room Chandelier
Waterworks | Bathroom Fixtures
Westnyc | Furniture